Monday, April 20, 2009

Ollie Ollie Oxen Free!!!!!

I’ve often wondered where that phrase came from and why it is used in Hide and Seek, but that has nothing to do with this post, now onto something completely unrelated........... Queen. So if you know me, then you know how much I LOVE my 80's music, I often joke that I should have grown up in the 80s instead of just being born in them. In high school I'd say 95% of the music I listened to was from the great era of the 80s. So I don't know why I didn't know this before, but I didn't..... So this past week we were playing a karaoke game and one of the songs was Another One Bites the Dust, naturally I gravitated towards singing this song, because I LOVE queen. So in the game the background is the music video of the song, and as I'm singing I stop, bewildered, and ask "Is that Freddie Mercury?!" My world was shattered........

Enough Said.

1 comment:

Jeffrey Randall Depew said...

I am still bewildered that you did not know...then again, I thought Vanilla Ice was black....but only for like a few weeks