Saturday, May 9, 2009

'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance, well they're no friends of mine.

Ok this is a little bit of old news for those of you that have heard this story I apologize, but I didn't get around to calling all the sibs to tell them about my sweet weekend! So last Friday I went to a Yankees game with Jeff, Natasha, and Russell and it was sooo great! I've never been a huge baseball person, I've always been partial to watching guys pound each other into the ground during football, but going to this game opened my eyes a little! I love baseball games!! (This doesn't mean you'll catch me watching it on tv, I just don't see that happening). But I absolutely loved it! It was Yankees vs LA Angels. Now before this game I was a bit hesitant to go and cheer for the Yankees, but after being there and enjoying the atmosphere I changed my mind, and I am now a Yankees fan! We sat in the bleachers and it was just so much fun, the people were so funny! There were two old men (ok they weren't that old) that were my absolute favorite!! so here's what happened. Yankees were up, 4-0 after the first inning, then in the 6th inning the angels came back and were up 6-4, and in the 7th the scored another 3 runs, so going into the 8th inning it was Yankees 4 Angels 9. During the 8th (maybe 7th) it started to rain and our spirits may have dropped just a tiny bit, but then something amazing happened!! The Yankees scored 4 more runs in the bottom of the 8th, then comes the 9th and the Angels get all three outs with no points, so its bottom of the ninth BASES ARE LOADED!!! Cano was up to bat he hits and and we get two runs which means.... YANKEES WIN!!! yay!!
Two hilarious guys sitting in front of us.

This was obviously a low point in the game.

Bottom of the ninth.......BASES LOADED!!!


No comments: