Saturday, April 11, 2009

Major Tom sees now the life commands this is my home.

Okay so last night (Friday night, mind you) my brother was at my other brothers house, and I was not invited, (ok well I really was but they were finishing a basement, and I really did not
want to help with that!) so I was at home with my two youngest siblings, and my parents, after having some delicious Chinese take-out, we said family prayer and it was off to bed. It was probably 11:30, maybe midnight, and the three of us trucked upstairs, where we should have gone to our respective bedrooms, but instead all ended up in my little sisters room and here is how it began .................. So I was sitting there thinking about how a couple of days ago my dance teacher was talking about pulling his legs up with his abs and pulling them into a head stand, he was saying he could do it like it was such a big deal and that he was so talented, so of course I needed to try to see if it was really as hard as he was making it out to be. So to the left is my first attempt, a little sloppy but I still did it, the later times I did it very pretty, toes pointed legs straight etc, etc. So this went on for quite some time, I would try, then Ivan ,then Natasha. I think it was maybe the funniest thing I've seen my little brother try to do! He was so hilarious, we were all laughing hysterically! So we stayed up doing this past one in the morning! It was soo great! I think that the funniest thing was all the comments that my little
brother was making! So yes I admit, I was at home doing head stands, until one in the morning on a Friday night with my two youngest siblings! After our heads hurt from all the blood rushing to them I decided to try a little ANTM, I knew this would be hard, with a 10 year old little boy, but surprisingly, he was the one that shouted YES! OK I'M FIRST!! Then he ran to the door to do his runway walk, and it was the funniest thing I have ever seen, I wish that I had it captured on video, because the picture did not do his hips justice! He is so hilarious! I love my siblings, they are so great, and I also love that the same thing that entertains 10 and 11 year olds, can entertain me.













2 comments:

Rustino Scar said...

impresssssive. i cannot do headstands. Something about obesity and the massive amounts of weight jamming my body down into my head causes major pain. I also lack the abs to pull myself up into a headstand.

andrew said...

Were your siblings' headstands as good as yours?