Friday, April 3, 2009

I'll take the rain


So I really love it when it downpours, which is currently happening! I was just at the grocery store up the street getting some french bread and fresh mozzarella and tomatoes, when I went to leave it was raining so hard, everyone was just standing waiting for it to let up, but not me! I jumped right out in it! I love love love the rain, I love standing in it, walking in it, and playing in it! For some reason it is just makes me so happy, it liberates me, weird I know! Growing up I would cry every time there was a thunderstorm, I was always afraid that there would be a tornado along with the storm, but now I welcome them with open arms (thunderstorms, not tornados), I love them. I know the rain ruins your hair, runs your makeup, makes you all wet, but for some reason it just makes me feel so good! Thank you downpours!

No comments: