Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm leaving on a jet plane..........

So I'm pretty excited to be going back to Ohio for Spring break. Among the many things I am excited for, is the fact that I will be able to have 3 acres all to myself, pretty trees, grass, a lake, air and no tall buildings! I do love the city I do, but sometimes its just nice to be out away from all the noise and be able to just breathe! woohoo! I just love Ohio and I think it is beautiful (hence the picture with me standing creepily in my front yard, it just shows how pretty Ohio is). So I thought I had so much to do this morning, and I did, but I finished it all so quickly I'm so proud of myself now, I have two hours to just sit and wait to go to the airport! I think this is the first time that I've actually been ready far before I needed to be, I'm usually running around doing everything at the last second, I guess I was just really excited to be going home so I got everything all together in a timely manner! But this morning I did go to crumbs yum! I am such a good sister I cannot even believe it sometimes! Here's a picture of the deliciousness that I am going to be bringing home to my siblings!
Yes I am an amazing sister! Hopefully I wont eat them all before I get home! They just look soo good! But it was Nathaniel's birthday on the 30th, Ivan's on the 5th and Natasha's on the 7th, so I thought I would bring them some yummy treats! I'm really excited to be home for a little over a week, I was recently asked if there was anything I HAD to do while I was home, and I started thinking about it, and I think that's why I love going home, because I don't have to think about doing anything, I just do. I'll spend time with my siblings, my niece and parents and just have a great time, I'm excited for BW3's on Tuesday, followed by helping at the elementary school's library! I'll stay a couple of nights at my brothers where we will no doubt stay up all night playing video games, watching movies, and eating food that is not good for us! I just get to be home, and that is good enough for me.

No comments: