Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Don't Cry Out

Ok so I realize this is not an 80's song, not all of them are but I guess for the most part they are. But I really couldn't think of a great one and this is the song that kept coming to my mind when addressing this issue. So being home has been good, I absolutely love my family. Lindsey is finishing clinicals and Rulon is working so that means Mom gets to watch the baby, well for the past three days I've been watching her, which I love! Do not get me wrong, she is the sweetest cutest little baby, but she is so scared of me it freaks me out! She screams whenever I try to pick her up, look at her, or talk to her. It is not so cute when the baby is screaming because she doesn't know you, but today was successful! She didn't cry! I guess I should mention that it was because she feel asleep right after she got to my house and when she woke up I was there to greet her and she only cried a little bit. Yes! I'm making progress! I can't even imagine how its going to be when I meet my little Bailey, seeing as she's never even seen me! At least I've been around Shy several times. I'm glad I can be here for a couple more weeks, maybe she'll favor me just in time for me to leave! But for now baby Shy, please, please don't cry out!
Cute toosh
When she likes me the most!

No comments: