Sunday, May 24, 2009

Changes, turn and face the strange.


I really don't even know what to say. I cannot believe how fast the past 10 months have gone. I lived in New York City. This morning as I sit on my couch for the last time writing this blog so many things are going through my head, I can't believe its time to leave already. My parents and younger siblings came in yesterday and I couldn't have asked for a better day, if anything was going to make this easier that was it. The past two weeks have been fun filled. I have great friends here and I am so sad to leave them behind. Life is so crazy in all its stages and phases. I decided that I can look forward to Utah, and starting over once again. I'm so thankful for the time I had to spend in this great city, and mostly for the people I've met while I was here. This will be something I will never forget. Ahhhh, this just feels so surreal. Ok so I'll post picture from the past couple of weeks.






2 comments:

Amanda Stewart said...

It is crazy how things change! I can't believe you have been in NYC 10 months either. I'm sure it was a great experience. Although you will miss the city, you can always go back to give me a guided tour. Next summer? Lets do it.

School-Home Connection said...

Chelsea - you are just so beautiful!