Monday, March 30, 2009

Oh hey New York....





























So this past weekend my parents came out to visit me, my dad had a couple of courses out here so they got to spend some time with me! It was a really great time, I got to play tour guide and we got to do a lot of fun things! I always love it when I get to visit with my family, and this was no exception, another really great visit! They got in Thursday, we got to go to the temple which was a really neat thing, I haven't gone with my parents since I was a youth so it was really cool, on Friday we went to Top of the Rock, ground zero, walked the Brooklyn bridge, and later that night we went to the empire state building. Saturday we went to a play called Blithe Spirit, which was hilarious! I loved it so much! Angela Lansbury (me and my mother LOVE her, she is in one of my favorite TV series of all time, yes Murder She Wrote, and yes you can make fun of me for loving that show) and Rupert Everett, and a lot of other really great actors/esses. It was a great performance, and I loved it so much! Sunday we went to church and my parents got to go to my ward, my mom pointed out "There are a lot of good looking boys in your ward", so all you Manhattan 8th ward boys, my mom thinks you're good looking! Then they left, and while it was a little sad I'll be going home in a week and a half! It was a really really fun weekend and I finally played a tourist!

No comments: