Friday, March 20, 2009

Ground Control to Major Tom











My dearest little brother Nathaniel is turning 18 this month........ holy cow are you for real? Yes its for real, I cannot believe he is a senior and is going to be starting college in the fall! It makes me feel old! But!!!!!!! I am so excited that he will be moving out west! Yay! Over the years my brother has become one of my closets, best friends, and I'm super excited to have him just, four short hours from me! Party!! Ladies of BYU-I look out for this stud!! Its always fun to see where we've come from and where we have arrived, life seems to be moving so much faster than I ever remembered! I've been in New York about 8months, that is incredible, where did the time go! I'm here for about 2 more months, then its back to the SLC to finish out school and become a real person with a real job, weird. I'm excited to get back to Utah, for one, my little brother will be just one state away and BYU-I, my oldest brother just had a brand new baby, and my sister Jessica may be in Utah for a little bit of time on a long vacation while I'm there! I love it when my family is close by!

No comments: