Wednesday, March 18, 2009

For I toss and turn I can't sleep at night

Dear Simply Sleep,
You saved my life. Thank you. So I would say for about the past two months I've had insomnia, let me tell you, nothing is more annoying to me than not being able to fall asleep. I would lie in bed for at least 2 hours, usually 3 to 4, not being able to fall asleep, sometimes I wouldn't fall asleep until 5 in the morning only to be getting up at 6:50. Needless to say this made me a little grumpy and it made it very hard to focus in school. I need my sleep, I think I could sleep for days straight and still be tired, so when I don't get sleep I am one huge wreck! So finally I called my mom complaining to her that I couldn't sleep and she told me about simply sleep, basically Advil or Tylenol PM without the pain medication, so I tried it, and holy cow I was able to fall asleep! Last night was the second time I've used it, you're not supposed to use it more than 7 days in a row, and I'm hoping that I wont need it and that I'll get into a better sleeping pattern and just be able to fall asleep on my own. Cross your fingers. But for now, Simply Sleep, you are my new best friend!

No comments: